Best Car Insurance Companies

Knowing you have selected a good car insurance company is peace of mind you will want to have before you get in an accident, have your car stolen, or encounter any number of situations that involve you having to make a claim. You don't want to find out too late that your car insurance provider isn't up to par.

This list contains the top ten best auto insurance companies based on affordability, value of services, and responsiveness. Because, after all, what good is having a rock bottom rate if you don't get enough in return or can't get the help you need when you need it.







Liberty Mutual
+10They are the BEST out there! I have gone to different ones and had to come back to them because they are so honest, so friendly and so professional. They are not ripping you off with those 6 month policies and with a bunch of other fees. Do your research... Call around and you will be shocked at how many of those other companies are charging for their premiums (double what Liberty Mutual charges) and then once they get you the first year with somewhat low rates, they hike them back up the second year! Do your research and you will realize that Liberty Mutual is the best all around!
thumbs upthumbs down
+14I am a 40 year customer. They are personal, competitively priced, and are quick and professional wiht price. Sometimes they try to raise prices at renewal time if you don't stay on top of your policy.
thumbs upthumbs down
+8This is an amazing company. I remember when I was small when my mother would show me her work (At Liberty Mutual). Everybody gave me mints and gave me a caring grin. When I passed there well lit offices. I loved the people there and I still do.

GEICO
+51I love GEICO, they have EXCELLENT customer service! They are always great, they're always so personal, they are always there to help all day and night and weekends and you don't have to worry about someone being on vacation or sick because there's always more and great agents there to help. Plus they work with other outside companies and you can get discounts other places just for being with them. I just wanted to say I think GEICO is worth calling and getting a quote if you don't already have a policy.
thumbs upthumbs down
+34I just switched to Geico because of these comments. I thought the whole, "save you more money, " marketing was just a gimmick, but I really did save money. My bill has gone down! I'm paying less for 2 vehicles than I was for 1 vehicle with another provider, same features! I spoke with 3 different people, and all of them were great, and personable. I didn't feel like just another number. Awesome rates, awesome service. Highly recommended.

Esurance
+20Thanks Esurance for the savings, Progressive wanted
$900.00 6 months and 21st wanted $1100.00 and ESURANCE
$525.00 what more can I say!
thumbs upthumbs down
+6I was tired of my insurance payments going up and up and up, so thought it was time to start shopping for new insurance. I had tried over the Internet before but hadn't a clue what I was doing, so I just gave up. I had my previous insurance elsewhere and came to find out I was paying way, way too much. I am saving $750. 00 a year by switching to Esurance! I could not believe it! I immediately started the process of switching, and I am now a new Esurance customer and a very happy one! Today, I received my policy and cards via email just as promised and am glad I switched!
thumbs upthumbs down
+13Simple, easy to use online interface with little or no lag time. You can change your policy and pay bills in literally seconds. 5/5 stars for convenience alone. Competitive rates too.


State Farm
+19I love State Farm, they handle all my ins. My car, car loan, my Apt. , and my health ins. My old car loan charged me a lot for gap insurance, my SF car loan gives me gap insurance for free, I saved money when I refinance my car with SF. My old insurance was more money, and my coverages where less. My agent explained what I had, and I picked better coverages and pay less. I also like their website. Nice being able to talk to real people 24/7, even in late at night, m and I am traveling, and in other time zones. Great service.
thumbs upthumbs down
+19A company can't stay number one in business unless the people in the company do what they promise. I have always been delivered more than promised by my State Farm Agent. No one asks how much they were paying when one has a claim. Price becomes pretty subjective. How fast and fair claim is handled matters the most when one has a loss.
thumbs upthumbs down
+14Never in my life have I ever had a problem with state farm. My family and I have been there with them for 50 years. Are the premiums high? I have been self employed for quite a few years. If you want me, you will pay a premium for that due to the service you get. State Farm rates are in with the rest, but my agent Kelly Langen is the best and I would never change for lousey service to save a buck!

Allstate
-1I switched from State Farm to Allstate... SF really don't give a damn about their clients. When I retired I moved to another state and my rates doubled because SF charged me for 3 incidents because a SF policyholer rearended me and they said I could have used my policy, even though their ph was at fault 100,,,, their customer rating system is difficult to understand and they cannot explain it I've found a company that cares about ther clients.
thumbs upthumbs down
+1My wife and I have all of our insurance through Allstate and our rates are awesome. We are about as insured as a person can be these days (full auto on two cars, home, earthquake, PUP) but we are paying less than some of our friends who just have auto insurance. Our insurance agent was fantastic in getting us a killer deal.
thumbs upthumbs down
+1Allstate is great! Saving people so much money always and always there whenever you need someone to help you with your insurance! You can always call your agent and they will help you with your policy however you need help. Saved my parents over 1,000 dollars a year from Travelers Insurance. UNBEATABLE!




No comments:

Post a Comment